EHAG's The Bat Queen Of Halloween
This is the "The Bat Queen Of Halloween" and she is part of EHAG's "The Magic Of Winged Things" challenge! She rules the Halloween Skies!
*****Please read our ENTIRE description for ALL of the details!*****
This bat figurine is an original creation of PAPER CLAY (not ceramics) which makes it as enduring as ceramic, but not as heavy!
She is an original handsculpted design of paper clay over foam and reinforced armature. She is painted with lots of little details in acrylic paint--tiny bats, stars, and polkadots adorn her (her "cloak" has black bats and stars, and yellow polka dots and her "dress" has grey bats and orange stars and polka dots). She also comes with a bat scepter that is hand sculpted paper clay over a wooden rod. It is removable and if you wish, I have always thought it might make a cute wand, but use it as you wish.
She is a tall 12.5" high to the top of her crown
She is 8" wide at her widest point.
The bat scepter is 10" long.
This bat queen will be signed by myself at the bottom, and will come with care instructions. While she appears as a doll, she is not meant for heavy play. She is best suggested as a collectable figurine for your spooky mantle, Halloween collection, or dining room table centerpiece.
Bring home a bit of this Halloween magic, if you dare!
**Please note: paper clay is NOT paper mache and is a MUCH stronger combination of clay with cellulose (paper fiber). Usually this makes it very resilient. However, it can not be washed like regular ceramics. Please consider wiping your items down when dusty, and keeping them from getting spilled with water, or stained by food or dirt. While I have used a sealant over this piece, I cannot guarantee that every item that may get onto your piece can be wiped off. Please just treat this like a lovely precious collectible (as it is!) and it will love you for many years to come!***
1. When purchasing--THIS SITE ADDS STATE TAX TO EACH PURCHASE BASED ON YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS~~~
Based on the current internet laws, please note you will be charged tax along with the price of each item and shipping, at checkout.
2. At this time, I ONLY SHIP TO THE US. Sorry, no international sales.
3. Allow up to 3 days after purchase for me to prepare your item in careful packaging. I send all of my packages via the United States Postal service WITH tracking, and regular mail service.
**IF YOU NEED YOUR PACKAGE RUSHED, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASE TO HAVE THIS SERVICE REQUESTED** You may email me at email@example.com to do so.
4. Apparently, with pandemic precautions, it seems that shipping times may be slower at the post office. THIS IS OUT OF MY CONTROL. If you wish, I can send along the tracking number to you, but I cannot control how quickly or slowly the postal service manages to get your package to you. Thank you for your understanding.
5. PLEASE make sure your SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CURRENT. I am not responsible for shipping to the wrong address should you fail to update your current location!
FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, or if you need further photos or descriptons of products please EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, thank you for supporting humble art businesses like mine!